safe steps Family Violence Response Centre is always looking to partner with corporate organisations, business and community groups that share our goal of wanting to support women and children experiencing abuse and ultimately eliminate family violence.
We will work closely with you to develop a strong, long-term corporate partnership that is tailored to your organisational needs, matches your values and produces mutually beneficial outcomes.
Ways of helping
As a corporate organisation or business, you can support safe steps through financial assistance and/or in kind support. Some of the ways you can help are
- Hold a fundraiser for safe steps
- Book An Educational Speaker
- Participate in a Workplace Giving Program
- Corporate Training and Workforce Supports
- Give a one-off philanthropic gift
- Pledge a monthly/yearly percentage of profits
- Sponsor a safe steps event
- In kind donations
Who to Contact
If you’d like to partner with safe steps, please get in touch with our Fundraising and Donations team on (03) 9928 9600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.